mercoledì 7 dicembre 2011

A person I admire. ♥

he person who I admire is my aunt of second degree. She is died,had a liver tumor..
I suffered a lot for her death. But I'll describe her as if she were alive. 
Well,her name's Flora and she is not veryT tall and a bit robust. She has blond and short hair and blue eyes. She is my grandmother's brother's wife. 
Her smile was amazing,so amazing that when I saw it,I saw the sun. 
I miss her,really.
Despite everything,she finds always a reason to smile,also when she is very sad. She is very a wise woman,she always says the right things and if you need of her,she is always ready to help you.
That's why I admire this person. 
She could make me very happy.


With her,was another matter entirely. And now,when I think of her,I feel happy,because she was an excellent woman and because she lives into me,into each thing that I do. I loved her. Rather..I LOVE HER!
But now,I wish she was here.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento